REFUND OR EXCHANGE POLICY
All products for return or exchange must be returned in-store. The item/s must be presented to the sales counter upon entry into the store where one of our team members will provide you with assistance.
Refund or Exchange requirements:
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded as a direct credit to your bank account (once bank processing of the cheque has occurred) and credit card refunds must be processed back onto the credit card used for the original purchase.
Note: The original credit card must be present to receive a refund.
Trade account returns/exchanges
If you're an account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange:
- We can provide a refund to your account.
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- The original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an account credit. (Our Team Member will try to assist in locating a copy of the original invoice if needed).
Commercial quantities are not generally available for change of mind returns or exchanges.
Online purchases can be returned in-store.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following:
- Special-Order items
- Stock Feeds
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Cancellation of Online Purchases
If you have made an error or wish to cancel an order, this can be done by phoning our Tozer St Store Ph (07) 54821692 no later than 12pm AEST on the next business day. Provided that the goods haven’t already been collected, then a refund will be made to the credit card which made the original purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available, and may record your proof of identification when processing a return without proof of purchase.